Monday, December 10, 2018

FINAL PROJECT

My final project is a slideshow of illustrations with quotes from different women about stigmas surrounding womanhood.

I got the idea because I have too many people in my life who aren't "woke." Like, my mom always tells me to sit with legs "closed" because I'm a woken. My friend's mom told me "women don't have messy rooms." One day when someone said "if you take so long to wash the rice, how will you get married?" I responded with "I'm more than my rice washing skills" because honestly...it's the truth *imagine shrug emoji*

So, that's basically the main root of the project idea. To get more perspectives, I posted this on the hunter page and directly used some of the comments/used them as inspiration:









Here's the outcome:
FINAL PROJECT

No comments:

Post a Comment